Thursday, March 18, 2010

The First Word

First off I just want to say hi. I'm Paul and this is my first ever blog entry. I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now but never got the ambition or didn't have anything I really wanted to write about. But things have changed and I decided it's time to get in gear with my blogging...so here I go.

Next, just for anyone who may read this, my blogs will probably mostly revolve around sports but on occasion I may write about something in the news or life in general. Who knows? My blog may not get past this one. We'll see how it goes.

But for anyone who reads the First Word welcome to my Blog I hope can find something of substance here.

And as far as my blog title...if I waited to come up with something clever I'd never get a blog started...so it is what it is and could change at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment